SEO is being in the right place at the right time.
What is search engine optimization? These are techniques that try to optimize your website to appear on the top of a search for keywords specific. Search engine optimization is not increasing visits, but qualified visits increase, i.e. quality visits, which have a high probability of becoming customers.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is the process of maximizing a website’s ‘organic’ (non-paid) visits and sales from search engines. There are two forces that make SEO crucial to your business in today’s economic climate:
- More consumers and businesses are researching and making purchases via search engines. It’s now impossible to ignore online sales.
- Challenging economic conditions make it important to find new and cost effective ways of marketing and selling.
Our Search Engine Optimization services scope:
- Keyword research for your business.
- Competition analysis
- Contents Optimization
- Page titles and descriptions
- ALT Tag optimization
- W3C Code Compliance
- Search engine guideline compliance
- Link Building and acquisition
- Article writing and submission services
- Press release submission
- Guest post submission
- Infographic submission
- Blog writing, submission and syndication services
- Submission of site to various directories and search engines
- Analytic data monitoring
- Ongoing maintenance of SERP positioning