It is a challenge to keep a smartphone user hooked with your app. It is startling because you built the app after a lot of research, study, and analysis of their requirements, their preferences and of course their demand.
So, you just cannot sit and cross your fingers to wait for any miracle to improve the performance of your app. Now is the time to make educated decisions on how to update your app to improve its performance.
Table of Contents
- How to begin the decision-making process?
- How do they affect the App performance process?
- Hang on, you need to know about conversion optimization as well.
- The stepping stone
- So, let’s begin our compare with
- Which is the best tool for you
How to begin the decision-making process?
Well, you need to get skin deep to understand user behavior and buying preferences. One more thing to make sure is to employ the right software to know about your digital audience. This will make research more accurate and specific.
The striking thing about the digital audience is that you do not have any means to access them personally, but it is only with their digital movement and communication you know about them.
So, you have to rely on data and research results to collect information about your audience.
To know about ways to improve the performance of your app, we suggest checking them on mobile app analytics tools that will help to improve the performance of the app.
How do they affect the App performance process?
Apps are built with the motive to drive repeat business, increase customer engagement, reaching customers. Apps need to optimize their performance and it can be done only with reliable and dependable data.
Hang on, you need to know about conversion optimization as well.
You make changes big or small to increase the performance of the app. Every app is built with a motive that can be as simple as to get a user click on an ad or to get a deal done on it.
But the performance has to improve for conversion optimization.
So, going back to the topic, you really need to know about these mobile app analytical tools which are available. Most of them do the same thing,
So, we here like to discuss 7 popular Mobile App Analytic Tools that you should know.
This list has the tools that will work the best for you. With so many options, it is hard to pick the best one as you may need tools for specific results. so, we made sure to provide you the basic information, features prices, and of course, our feedback.
The stepping stone
First, establish your goal and what you want to reach a target. If your app is for e-commerce, then you might want to increase the number of transactions, or if you want to analyze your app about the products which are popular among specific age groups. Even if your app is for delivery services, then you might need to know about the offers your competitors are offering.
So, it is very important to understand your goal to pick the right tool.
So, let’s begin our compare with
1. Google Analytics for Mobiles
It measures and optimizes user acquisition and engagement with mobile apps. It has handy and user-friendly SDKs and reports designed majorly for app developers.
- Measures the app payment, revenues, the actions your users are making, and even visualiz4 the user navigation path.
- Slice and dice the data from your app and figure out the different user group behavior.
- Provide customized reports which are specific to your business.
- Influence Google Analytical Data for other products from Google.
Google loves its users and so it is free.
What we say
Google is always reliable and even if you are an expert in using these tools or are trying them for the first time you cannot ignore tools which are directly from world’s biggest search engine (Google).
- It is a robust open source platform.
- Has a smart and slick interface
- Has strong tracking features
- Work for all major OS like Android, Blackberry, iOS, and WD
- Help to tweak the user experience and finally
- Increase the conversion
It has 30-day free trial and the community edition is free. However, you can go for the upgraded version where pricing is based on the volume of data required.
What we say
If your app functionality and performance is dependent on data then you do need this tool. Start with the free version to understand the basics and then figure out if you really need it. It is quite a successful app and used worldwide.
3. Flurry Analytics
- It has a number of functionalities which includes engagement, audience reach, conversions, revenue, retention and so on.
- The basic integration is very easy and simple.
- It is updated regularly for new features.
- It is available for all major platforms like iOS, Android, HTML, BlackBerry, and even JavaME.
- It gives an insight into your ad campaign performance and allows changes if they are not performing as desired.
It is free.
What we say
To get an idea of user experiences in real time, this is the tool which will give you accurate results in the least possible time. The best part is that it is free and can be used for any kind of app.
This is an incredible tool and has Fortune 500 companies including Skype, Underarmour, HBO.
- It provides tailored analytics
- Has next generated features like segmentation, personalized messages which result in high user engagement
- Available for iOS and Android platform
- Can be customized and allows to design the software development as per requirements
- Even the New York times, Hootsuite, Microsoft, and even eBay.
Localytics is slightly different from the previous two, in that it is more concentrated on goal conversion and gives you a full visual representation of the app performance to convert goals. I would use this in a monetization/social sharing optimization campaign.
It has a free 30-day trial and then the cost is quoted according to the features required.
What we say
Apt for social sharing and monetization campaign for optimization results. it is completely focused on goal conversion. Perfect for those looking for accurate results from researches.
5. App Annie
- It has a lot of functionalities and covers almost everything from in-app data, marketing, ad analytics, ASO, and many other functions.
- Tracks the apps download, ranking, reviews, and even revenues.
- Available for iOS, Google Play, Mac Store, and Amazon Appstore.
- It has more than 250,000 apps which use their app store analytics
- The historical data is safely stored
- Gathers your app store data automatically
- Keeps a tab on important trends.
It is free but for mid-market intelligence and enterprise intelligence, you need to pay a price which is disclosed on request.
What we say
It is a marketplace app and provides you valuable insight into what is happening in stores currently. Awesome tool for ramping up the download rate.
- Allows for multiple users with different access levels and has a customized interface
- The Reporting module is an awesome feature
- Can upload previously saved reports and provide real help from your data history
- You can download and export a report
It has different packages starting from Starter, All access, and enterprise. The starter is free and the rest two has their own price ranges.
What we say
App figures are great for those who have a number of different apps across a variety of marketplaces. Apt for those who want to focus on getting the download.
- It is a mobile advertising analytical platform for Android and iOS apps.
- Provides offline analytics, have features for storing information for the next time the device has a network connection.
- service offers including App Store user messaging, data access, and seamless integration of their advertising campaign
- clients include FedEx Express, VISA, Sony, FORD, Lancome, Yahoo!, Yahoo Finance!,
No detailed information as you need to contact them for details
What we say
It works great on the conversions and has the capacity to convert ads for money. You make more money with this tool and have a high CTR or Click Through Rate. If mobile advertising your main strategy, then this is the tool for you.
Which is the best tool for you
It is not easy at all, there is not a tailor-made tool which will cater to your requirement. To figure out the easiest way to pick the tool, you need to figure out your requirement and set your goals. This helps you to determine the tool you need for your mobile app.
You need to match your analytical program and pick the tool as required. For example, to boost in-app purchases, the county is the best fit to test and for app performance App Annie works well.
Apps are built with a purpose and it is not easy to build or replace it fast. You need to understand and identify the weak spot and change them for better and desired results. the above tools are very helpful dan are even used by Fortune 5oo companies who check the performance on these tools and depend hugely on them.
About The Author:
Justin Kemp is working as a Jr. content writer and blogger with Appzdevelopment. He can be seen blogging about digital marketing, SEO, SMO, PPC, etc.