In your quest for the best online marketing strategies for small business, you’ll come across various tools that marketers will convince you are must-haves for your business.
Although different marketers have different opinions, everyone would agree that a landing page generator is not only a useful tool to have but a definite necessity. After all, landing page generators are built for the sole purpose of conversion. And conversion, as any business owner worth their salt knows, is the heart of a website.
There are various ways that a landing page can benefit your company. Here are the most common uses of a business landing page:
- Driving opt-ins
- Launching campaigns
- Selling products
- Advertising services
Because you can leverage your landing page in different ways, it’s only right to choose one that’s not only quality but is also a perfect fit for your business.
LeadPages and Unbounce are the most popular landing page generators in the business world today. If you need help deciding which one is best for you, you have to consider the pricing, integrations involved, and the general specifications or features of the generator. This is how you can decide which one will work best for your company.
Check out this guideline for LeadPages VS Unbounce in your search for the best landing page generator:
LeadPages is leading in the market because of its versatile specifications. Its top features include:
- Drag and Drop Customization – this feature allows the user to create pages easily by dropping elements wherever they see fit. These elements could be images, widgets, buttons, and text.
- Mobile Adaptability – LeadPages understands that mobile is now an integral part of internet marketing. That’s why the company has added web pages that fluidly fit smartphone screens.
- Lead boxes – this feature allows users to capture opt-ins through a simple two-step form. Lead boxes are integrated with a magnet delivery system which will deliver a company’s best content to new leads.
- Leaddigits – the company also provides users the ability to capture opt-ins through SMS codes and a single click sign-up links.
Unbounce is a company dedicated to live up to its name – make bounced rate a thing of the past by capturing visitors through these top features:
- WordPress Integration – no coding experience and WordPress templates? No problem! The WordPress Integration makes it possible for users to create quality landing pages without using heavy plugins.
- Template Customization – some landing page generators give users limited options to customize templates. As a result, it’s difficult to incorporate their brand into their web page. Fortunately for Unbounce users, they can design their page using the colors, fonts, text boxes, and primary page sections that match their brand.
- Dynamic Text Replacement – Unbounce helps users boost their AdWords quality score through this feature. It swaps the keywords that visitors use to match the website copy so your content is optimized.
- Script Manager – this element makes it possible for users to embed customized or Google Analytics script to different landing pages at the same time.
- Standard Plan – $25/month. Users get 32% discount when payment is made annually. This plan is designed for solo entrepreneurs or business owners who make money from home.
- Pro Plan – $48/month. Users will get $39% off when payment is made annually. This plan is made for professional marketers and small companies.
- Advanced Plan – $199/month. Users enjoy all the premium features including 1 on 1 quick start call and 5 lead pages sub-accounts which are unavailable in the first two plans. This package is designed for advertising agencies.
- Essential Package – $79/month. Users will get 20% off with annual billing. This package is designed for beginners who are still learning their way around landing pages and overlays.
- Premium Package – $159/month. A 20% discount is given to yearly billing. This plan includes premium integrations and advanced conversion tools.
- Enterprise Package – $399/month. Clients who pay annually get 20% off their bill. This package includes more than 300 landing pages and 40+ overlays.
- Marketing Automation – Marketo, Ontraport, and HubSpot
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management) – Salesforce, Zoho, and Infusionsoft
- Email Marketing – AWeber, Constant Contact, and MailChimp
- Marketing Automation – HubSpot, Infusionsoft, Marketo
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management) – Zapier, Salesforce, and HubSpot Zoho
- Analytics – KISSmetrics and Google Analytics
- Email Marketing – MailChimp, Constant Contact, and AWeber
This guideline illustrating the key differences between LeadPages VS Unbounce is all you need in your search for the best landing page generator. Which of these two is the best fit for your business?
About The Author:
Catherine vanVonno, the author, is the President and Executive Director of 20Four7VA, a global Virtual Assistant (VA) Service Provider. She holds a doctorate degree in Applied Statistics, Research Design and Program Evaluation from Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University and has over 10 years experience in facilitating evidence-based strategic planning, product development, brand management, legislative communications, and medical policy. She is married and has four children. You can reach her at email@example.com.